Yeah, so just like 99% of the people out there, I’m bad about making and sticking to New Years resolutions. I’m a bit late to the party this year, but here goes. Not in any particular priority or order.
- Standing desk for work. I’ve read all sorts of reports that basically state, he who sits most, dies first. Got plans for a cheapo one online. Building it this weekend.
- Blog. Heh, said this last year. Trying to stick to it this. I get self conscious about my posts and end up deleting them. Going to try and leave em up this time. Oh yeah, and I’m going to finally theme my blog.
- Exercise. I gotta. Sick of being tired, in pain and unproductive. I hesitate to join my gym at work, as I get there late and leave on time due to my commute. That’s just an excuse though. Lunchtimes. Oh yeah, and I’ve got that brand new $1,000 bike I bought three years ago. I’ve used it three times. How lame is that?
- Game less, create more. I’m a gamer at heart, but I need to do it less. I need to stop playing in other people’s works and make some of my own. Willpower. Get back into drawing
- Be more positive and dwell less on the negative. I get caught up in drama and gossip at work. Have to stop it and think (and show) good thoughts.
- Go back to school. Start working on my masters. Time to take it to the next level. I’ve wrung all I can out of my bachelors.
- Play with my sons more. And read to them.
I may add to this as the weeks run by and I hope to consult this list as the year progresses. Wish me luck Internet!